Saturday, July 2, 2011

BOOK CHICK CITY'S HORROR & URBAN FANTASY READING CHALLENGE 2011

I have just signed up for the Horror and Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011 hosted by Book Chick City.
The rules are simple:  read TWENTY FOUR (24) horror & urban fantasy novels between 1/1/11 and 12/31/11.
  Since these are 2 of my favorite genres, it should be no problem for me. I already have a few books to put on my list and many more to come!

So far I have already read these titles:
1: Nightshade by Michelle Rowen
2: Accidentally Catty by Dakota Cassidy
3: How to Flirt With a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
4: Dead Reckoning By Charlaine Harris
5: Pale Demon By Kim Harrison
6: Undead And Undermined by Mary Janice Davidson
7: Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill
8: Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
9: Kitty's Big Trouble By Carrie Vaughn
10:Battle Of The Network Zombies by Mark Henry
I will be adding to this post as I read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment