Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Showing the Love for E Van Lowe

Ok, so only 5 people participated in E's Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge. That makes me sad. Why? Because now E is putting the challenge on hold! Yes! That means I have nothing to look forward to on Tuesdays! Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a wee bit, but I do like my movies and movie trivia. And I am a lover of contests. Especially if there is a great prize, and there is a greta prize- a $10.00 amazon.com gift card. whoohoo! I love amazon! I have already won this wonderful contest twice. Yes, twice. So that shows you how easy it is! Come on, who doesn't love movie trivia? and Now the format is different. Instead of guessing a movie from the quote you just have to guess the 3 words scrambled. All 3 will be related to a movie. How easy is THAT? Pretty darn easy, I say! SO what do you say? How about going over to E's blog and checking it out? Look,. I'll even give you the link!

E's blog: Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge Results

Now, aside from the trivia, E, also has new YA paranormal romance coming out in September. It's called BOYFRIEND FOM HELL and already has a sequel coming out in December called EARTH ANGEL.
Now, if you can't wait, E already has a book available called NEVER SLOW DANCE WITH A ZOMBIE, which you can order in paperback here: http://www.amazon.com/Never-Slow-Dance-Zombie-Lowe/dp/0765320401/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1
and in Kindle format here: http://www.amazon.com/Never-Slow-Dance-Zombie-ebook/dp/B003H3IOPK/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2 
Ok so remember, check out E's blog. Sign up for his mailing list, so you can be notified whe the trivia challenge starts up again. Check out his book on amazon. Help spread the word. Most importantly, participate! If you don't, the contest may be gone for good, and then I can't play!
Thank you and as always, thanks for taking some time to read my blog!
Lisa ♥

2 comments: