Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Find Your Nail Polish "Treasures" Here

There are only a  few things in life I really am a hoarder of. One of them is nail polish. I have so many polishes, it's like my own personal mini-salon.
When it comes to purchases, those close to me know I am VERY loyal to where I shop. If I am happy with my sales and service, I will keep coming back and I will shout your name from the roof tops. One lady who definitely deserves a shout out is Lynn from Billy's Treasure Box on ebay.

Lynn sells OPI and China Glaze. I found her several years ago when I did a search for OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. Nobody had it, and those who did were so overpriced.


Lynn's prices are very reasonable. In fact, right now she has free shipping on all orders.
She even turned me into a China Glaze lover. I was an OPI girl all the way. Lynn kept suggesting and suggesting I try it out. Finally, she "gifted" a color she knew I would like and she was right. I love it and I was hooked!

Lynn is always sneaking little goodies into my order (toe separators, buffers, emery boards)  All at no extra cost. I think she now knows my color preferences better than I do!

Also, every time I order, she is quick to e-mail me a thank you and ask how I am doing and what's new down in Florida. Lynn lives in California and we have never met in person but after all these years, she feels like an old friend.
I can ask her about colors and she will help me find the perfect shade or steer me away from one she knows is not my type.

She will ask how my cats are doing and I ask about hers.(Billy-as in Billy's Treasure Box)

She knows what colors I like best, but will also suggest shades she loves and thinks I will, too. I trust her on this ALL THE TIME.

One such shade is OPI's Charmed By A Snake from the India Collection. I was ordering Black Cherry Chutney and asked what else was new. She suggested this light gold with micro glitter. Well, I gave it a shot and I do love it. It looks great on a summer tan!


Charmed by a Snake:

Here is the link to her ebay store:

  http://stores.ebay.com/Billys-Treasure-Box

I think you will be pleased. Tell her Lisa sent you.

Trust me because "Redheads Know Best"

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment