Monday, September 28, 2009

A Bloody Good Time

Well, it's almost October and we all know what that means- Halloween is coming. and with it brings lots of great parties and events. Halloween is one of my very favorite times of year. I am a big fan of all things scary. That being said, I want to share with you a HUGE event coming up in October hosted by my friends over at Bitten By Books.

It's the "MY BLOODY VAMPIRE" 31 Days of Dark Delights running Oct 1-31st

There will be daily contests, 14 author events, polls, parties and more!
Just look at the list of authors contributing to the prizes do far:
Charlaine Harris
Linda Wisdom
Larrisso Ione
Ane Kane
J.M. Snyder
Diane Whiteside
Marta Acosta
Marilu Mann
Terry Spear
Yolanda Sfetsos
Cynthia Eden
Selena Ilyeria
Frank Say
Kimberly Frost
Mayra Calvani
Sapphire Phelan
Ann Macela
Chrsitine Rose
Jenna Black
Jae Roth
Linda Palmer
Marguerite Labbe
B.J. McCall
Ashlyn Chase
Eileen F. Watkins
Ericka Scott
Lissa Matthews
A.C. Mason
Susan Squires
Lynn Lorenz
plus: $25 Gift Certificate to Pampertini http://www.pampertini.com/
$30 Gift Certificate to Peddler Bath and Beauty http://www.flower-peddler.com/

WOW! I know I can't wait. for more info go visit http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=11197

and while you are there, check out the other great events going on or stop in the "Bloody Cafe" and pick up a tshirt or mug to show your support!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just to show how cool Bitten By Books is>>>I was a winner yesterday in day one of the event!

    What goodie did I get??? A hardcover copy of the book VINTAGE: A GHOST STORY autographed by the author!
    Very cool, indeed. I will be visiting daily to check out the other awesome giveaways! Hope you do,too! ♥ Lisa

    ReplyDelete