Tuesday, October 25, 2011

E Van Lowe Has Another Challenge for YOU

I am hear to tell you two things.
First, it's Tuesday (well you probably already know THAT) but Tuesday means another Tuesday Trivia challenge over at E Van Lowe's Blog,
which you will find here: http://vanlowe.blogspot.com/2011/10/scary-good-challenge.html?showComment=1319587258088#c1730791232829617648
It's Halloween related, and I found it very easy. See if you do as well.

The prize this week is a bit different. Instead of an amazon gift card, E is giving away a copy of his book, Never Slow Dance With A Zombie. Oh yeah, and it's AUTOGRAPHED. Cool, huh? I haven't read it yet, but I want to. I loved Boyfriend From Hell. (another of his books that you need to check out.
The second thing I want to tell you is that E's writing alter ego, Sal Conte (author of the Horror novel, Child's Play) has his latest book out for Kindle or Nook. It's called The Toothache Man, and I just bought it for 99 cents! Yes, 99 cents. So check it out. Here is the link for amazon kindle. http://www.amazon.com/The-Toothache-Man-ebook/dp/B005VHMRYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318900240&sr=8-1

Now head to the blog, so you can play in the trivia challenge and maybe win an autographed book. (if I don't first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment