Friday, December 30, 2011

Keeping It Straight

My last blog post was all about my experience with the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit.

Since then I have also started using the hair care products that accompany it and I thought I would share my reviews on those. But first, I want to let you know The 30 Day Smoothing Kit is now available on amazon.com for the amazing price of $12.99. I was expecting it to be about $25.00 to $30.00, so this was great news.
I will tell you, as of this post, it is SOLD OUT. In fact, all the products are currently on backorder! Obviously, I am not the only one who loves this stuff! I was lucky enough to order more of my shampoo and condition while there was still some in stock. I don't know if stores have started to carry it yet, but amazon has a pretty good deal on them.
Ok, on to my reviews.

First up is Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo
Price: $7.38 for a pack of 2
This shampoo is the perfect companion to the Suave Keratin infusion 30 Day smoothing system. It helps keep hair smoother, softer, with less harsh chemicals. I would note that it contains LESS sulfates, and is not sulfate free, but I still find it leaves my hair soft, shiny and smoother than regular anti-frizz shampoos.
Next is Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner
Price: $7.38 for a pack of 2

Not much to really say about this ,except it does work very well and is not too heavy like some conditioners. It rinses away clean ,leaving my hair very soft and shiny. I feel this product is much better than the regular Suave Professionals conditioner for dry, frizzy hair and the cost is about the same. Certainly less expensive than some other brands and you get the same (if not better) results

I am also using the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Heat Defense Leave-In Conditioner
Price: $10.47 for a pack of 3
I first had the opportunity to try this leave-in conditioner when I used the Suave Keratin infusion 30 day smoothing kit. They gave you a small tube of this to use after and continue on with for daily use. I have to admit, for a tiny tube, it lasted me a whole month, which I found amazing. That is because you only need a tiny amount to give you the amount you need (even with my long hair). I just love the way it made my hair so soft and silky. It smells very nice and goes on light-not thick and heavy. It leaves my hair looking great and doesnt make me feel like I have a lot of product in it. It also helps to maintain the sleek look from the keratin treatment. I like to apply it to damp, towel-dried hair and wait about 20 minutes before blow-drying to get the best results for me. Even on days when I do not have time to wait that long, I still get excellent results.
All these are available at amazon.com and the prices listed are the current prices they are offering.

So if you have had a keratin smoothing treatment or Brazilian blow out at a salon, are brave enough to try the Suave kit as I did, or just want healthier; smoother; tamer hair, I highly suggest you get the hair care products that go with it. I promise you will be happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment