Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SHEER COVER REVIEW

Previously, I had posted a blog about INFLUENSTER and their "VOX BOX" program. I had posted pictures and descriptions of the products I received in my complimentary Spring Vox Box. Today I am posting about one of the items I received. SHEER COVER CONCEALER
This concealer duo is perfect for all skin types and tones. It comes in a compact with two shades that can be used separately or combined together to get your perfect match. It is great for dark undereye circles, blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone. This can be used either alone or under/over your makeup. I carry it in my bag everywhere for touch-ups throughout the day. I find it very light and creamy. It's not too heavy at all. I use it under my eyes, over blemishes and on and around my nose where it gets red from allergies. Sheer Cover instantly covers your imperfections for a flawless look without feeling heavy and looking caked on. You can vary your coverage, using it lightly on the delicate undereye area, or layered for coverage of blemishes and dark spots. This product is also so easy to apply. You can use your fingertips, but I recommend using a concealer brush or sponge to dab a small amount on the area you want to cover. After blending, you can layer more as needed. Because it is so sheer, you can make use as little or as much as you need. Sheer Cover has natural moisturizers. Jojoba nourishes and restores your skin's natural moisture balance. Allantoin , an antioxidant, calms and soothes sensitive, irritated skin, protecting it from free radicals. Sheer Cover is dermatologist tested. For more information on this great product visit their website at http://www.sheercover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment