Sunday, June 3, 2012

SALLY HANSEN SALON EFFECTS

Recently, I had blogged about receiving the INFLUENSTER SPRING VOX BOX and listed all the products I received complimentary to test out and review. Today I am blogging about another of those products. SALLY HANSEN SALON EFFECTS REAL NAIL POLISH STRIPS.
Now I know some people have seen similar products like these, but believe me, these are so much different! First, they are made with real nail polish. This makes a huge difference because unlike a sticker, they do NOT peel off. In fact, they can last up to 10 days! They don't peel off like a sticker, you remove them with nail polish remover. Now I wasn't sure what to expect. They did appear like a sticker. I thought I would try them out for a week or so and then just peel them off. Well, no. Here is my experience. I chose the correct sizes for my nails and set them out. I followed all the instructions. You want to start with clean , dry nails. I pushed back my cuticles. I have tiny nail beds, so I wasn't even sure how these would look, but I liked the glitter shade they sent, so I wanted to see for myself. Applying was very easy. after pressing them onto the nail, you file off the excess and you are done! NO DRY TIME! Fast and easy. THAT I love! Here is what my finished nails looked like:
Now I was very happy with them, and even though I have shorter nails, I still liked it. I hate waiting for my nails to dry and this eliminates that entirely. They really do last long,too. Now, as for removal, I was sure I could just peel them off but again-NO. I had to use nail polish remover. That is how good these strips are! They will not peel or tear off. They come in 40 awesome styles. Some plain, some really cool glitter or designs. I am going to buy some for the Kiss and Motley Crue concert in July. There is a really cool "tattoo" style. These come at a suggested retail of $9.99 (less than a manicure in a salon) and are available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass market retailers. I urge you to check them out. For more information visit www.sallyhansen.com Trust me because REDHEADS KNOW BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment