Monday, June 18, 2012

DR. SCHOLL'S FOR HER, BALL OF FOOT CUSHIONS REVIEW

Love wearing sexy high heels? Hate the pain in the ball of your feet? Well, now there's help, so you can dance the night away without worrying about ball of foot pain! DR Scholl's has introduced a new product that I was given to try test and try compliments of the INFLUENSTER SRING VOXBOX program. If you read my blog, you know I was sent a box of wonderful products to test and try and then EVERYONE about my experiences with them. Dr Scholl's has created something EVERY woman that loves her high heel will love and benefit from. These are the ONLY product to have FabuSTEP gel that massages your feet to help prevent ball of foot pain, so you can have confidence to wear your sexiest high heels and not worry about any pain later on. They stay in place and do not have to be trimmed because they are one size fits all and discreetly fit ANY pair of shoes! All you do it place on top of your current insole and you are ready to go. They will not damage your shoes, so whether you wear Manolos or PayLess, your shoes will stay good as new. Just replace every 6 months or when your start to see wear and tear. I personally, love a great pair of heels, the higher, the better. Perhaps this is because of height (or lack there of) but I used them with my wedge heels and I was very pleased with how comfy they are. My feet are happy! So make YOUR feet happy, too! For more information and a money saving coupon, visit Dr Scholl's Product page here: http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/products/ForHerBallofFootCushions.jspa#tab-link1 Trust me because REDHEADS KNOW BEST! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment