Tuesday, October 2, 2018

There is no 'War on Men'

Here is some information for you tonight. There is no 'war on men'. Maybe a war on predators, but not men. I will tell you I have been groped, harassed, insulted and had my share of drunken encounters I wish I could take back, but only ONE man raped me. One. Women in general don't want to accuse every man that has crossed the line with them sexually. It's a small percentage of reported rapes that end up being false accusations. With most of them, the charges end up being dropped quickly and they never go to trial. I also know women who were raped that reported their case and were told it was 'her word against his' or that the prosecutor didn't feel there was enough evidence for them to 'win', which I find to be such a poor choice of words, as if anyone wins in a rape case. If you are a man that has never sexually assaulted a woman in any way, I have confidence that you have nothing to worry about. If you are worrying right now, maybe you just need to dig up your old high school calenders and refresh your memory on the things you've done in the past.



 NATIONAL SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE

         Free. Confidential. Available 24/7

                           800-656-4673


No comments:

Post a Comment